Topics covered in your toddler’s mini sleep program include:
- Approaches and methods to support your toddler to fall asleep independently without cry-it-out (we’re all about nurture & support around here!)
- Troubleshooting for timing and adjusting naps and bedtimes
- Strategies for navigating naps whether you’re at home or on the go
- Steps on how to prevent bedtime battles and ensure a smooth drift off to sleep
- Guidance and tips on toddler sleep schedules, wind-down routines and cutting out all naps completely (when the time is right), how to introduce quiet time and what the actual fluffin’ fluff do you do?
- Tips for handling short naps, early rises and false starts – stat!
- The 101 on your child’s new age and stage, how it impacts their sleep, and what to do if sleep takes a turn. Such as bedtime refusal, night weaning, fears, adding a newbie to the fam, transitioning out of the cot, dropping naps and separation anxiety.